Welcome to the Millennium Seed Bank Seed Lists
There are two seed lists accessible from this page.
1. The MSB list showing Millennium Seed Bank Partnership collections held at Kew's Millennium Seed Bank and at Partner Institutes.
- For use in research, restoration and re-introduction
- Seeds are supplied under the RBG Kew Material Supply Agreement
- Collections are indicated as available from Kew or only available through MSB Partner institutions. We cannot guarantee the availability of seeds in this category, nor can we facilitate a request to the partner organisation. Conditions of use will depend on the policies of the relevant partner institution.
2. The International Treaty list showing Millennium Seed Bank Partnership collections offered through the Multilateral System of the International Treaty for Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, (ITPGRFA)
- For use in research, breeding and training by organisations in relation to food and fodder production
- Seeds supplied under the ITPGRFA Material Transfer Agreement
- See RBG Kew policy information pages on the ITPGRFA.